R-1000: 48-Track Recorder/Player
Dedicated 48-Track Audio Recorder and Player
Ideally Suited for Many Configurations and Applications
The R-1000 is an intuitive stand alone, dedicated recorder/player designed to work with the V-Mixing System in any live event or production. You can also connect and use the R-1000 with any digital console that has MADI output capabilities by using the Roland S-MADI REAC MADI Bridge.
The R-1000 is based on REAC (Roland Ethernet Audio Communication) and eliminates the bulk and noise susceptibility typically associated with analog snakes and replaces it with Cat5e/6 (Ethernet/LAN) cable.
- Records in Standard Broadcast WAV Format
- Records up to 48 tracks of 24-bit audio in BWF format
- Removable Hard disk drive ensures smooth integration with DAWs
- Approximately 20 hours recording (44.1/48 kHz) using 500GB HDD
- Stable and reliable capturing live audio
- Multitrack Playback for a Variety of Applications
- Plays up to 48 tracks of 24-bit audio via REAC
- Data can be loaded from external devices
- Marker function enables playback at any designated point
- Analog monitor output and a headphone output
- Flexible Enough to Fit into any Configuration
- Connect with any V-Mixer or other REAC products
- Versatile feature set including video sync, timecode, GPI and RS-232C
- USB ports for backing up data and connecting PC for further software control
- Use with any MADI equipped console in combination with optional S-MADI
Live Recording System (REAC)
This live recording system uses the REAC port of the V-Mixer (SPLIT/BACKUP) connected to the REAC port (TO MASTER) of the R-1000. Up to 40 channels of 24-bit audio from the V-Mixer is recorded to the R-1000 and once finished can be opened in any DAW software such as Cakewalk SONAR/V-STUDIO by accessing the HDD.
Backing track Playback/Sound Check System
The R-1000 can be used as a 48Ch multi-track playback system for live concerts and productions. Utilizing the benefit of bi-directional audio with REAC, the R-1000 can be connected between the V-Mixer and the Digital Snake for virtual sound checks, rehearsals and training exercises.
Live Recording/Playback System (MADI)
Enjoy a 40-channel live recording/playback system with any MADI-equipped digital console by using the S-MADI Bridge with the R-1000. Use two S-MADI units to record/playback up to 48 channels.
Large Event Mixing and Recording
96 channels of mixing with compatibility with over 20 other REAC components including digital snakes, personal mixing, multi-channel recording/playback and MADI bridge.