The JBL VRX932LA-1 is a two-way line array loudspeaker system that Muzeek World gives there stamp of approval! The VRX932LA-1 is perfect for mid-sized venues and you will be impressed with it’s performance. Call us at 877-477-6432 ex. 101 or email email@example.com today and we will be happy to assist you in finding the perfect line array speaker to fit your needs.
JBL professional VRX932LA-1 12 in. Two-Way Line Array Loudspeaker System
The VRX932LA-1 is a light-weight (46 lb / 21 kg) compact 12″ two-way line array speaker system designed for use in arrays of up to six units.
Read all about it!
The VRX932LA-1 is a light-weight (46 lb / 21 kg) compact 12″ two-way line array speaker system designed for use in arrays of up to six units. VRX932LA-1 is the ideal choice when line array performance is needed but the venue size doesn’t call for the very long-throw characteristics of larger line arrays such as JBL’s VERTEC®.
The Constant Curvature waveguide mounts three compression drivers on a continuous arc. When additional VRX932LA-1 speakers are added to the array the uninterrupted arc continues. In effect, all the drivers work together as if
they were a single driver on a very long waveguide. Since there are three drivers in each VRX932LA-1, the combined power handling and acoustic output of the system is far greater than a single driver could achieve.
VRX932LA-1 uses “amplitude shading” to shape the coverage of the array. Switches on the input plate allow, for example, the upper box in an array to reach a distant balcony while the lower HF section is shaded back to reduce excessive level at the front of the listening area.
One or two VRX932LA-1’s may also be used on a tripod or over subwoofers. The integral rigging hardware is used to securely lock the array together while the dual-angle pole socket provides aiming flexibility.
As many as six VRX932LA-1 speaker systems may be suspended in a singlearray for a nominal vertical coverage of up to 90°. Suspended applications require the JBL VRX-AF array frame (available separately). For applications in which the array must be aimed sharply down, a second array frame may be installed to the bottom of the array serving as a pull-back.
VRX918S subwoofers are the ideal choice for a ground-stacked or flown VRX932LA-1 system. The SRX718S subwoofer is also compatible when suspension is not required.
- JBL’s exclusive neodymium magnet Differential Drive® woofer for high-power capacity and light-weight.
- VRX932LA-1 features 3 x 2408J Annular Ring Diaphragm HF drivers. The 2408 represents the latest in JBL Professional compression driver design.
- Constant Curvature waveguide for unprecedented array coherence.
- Dual angle pole socket for aiming flexibility. One or two speakers may be mounted to a 35 mm pole or tripod stand.
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame. Arrays of up to six enclosures may be flown.
- Array Configuration Selector permits “array shading” in passive mode.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-477-6432 ex. 101 for pricing and inquiries