If you are on a budget and need to run digital signals from your FOH to your stage, and may be even to a recording room, then here is your solution..
ADX-32B: 4x ADAT and 1x MIDI over Cat5 – up to 330ft./100m
With a total capacity of 32 audio channels and MIDI connection over a single Cat5 cable, the ADX-32B is the right choice for building an inexpensive 24/8 multicore. The transmission direction can be set individually for each ADAT channels, and with an extension module, the ADX-32B can be upgraded later to an ADX-64B-PRO if you need more channels. On request, the ADX-32B is also available with a BNC wordclock output which simplifies wordclock distribution with your devices (e.g. preamps on stage).
ADX-64B-PRO: 8x ADAT, up to 2x MIDI and wordclock over Cat5 – up to 330ft./100m
Our top model combines two ADX-32B in a single case. With its total capacity of 64 channels, one MIDI channel (two optional), wordclock transmission, a newly introduced wordclock-from-ADAT feature which eliminates the need of a BNC master clock, the redundant power supply (optional), the ADX-64B is ideally suited for larger setups. This model uses two Cat5 cables for transmission.
Monitoring and recording splits included
Mix & Match
DMX transmission (option)
- Radically reduced cabling and weight: a single Cat5 replaces 32 analog cables
- Very cost efficient compared to other digital snakes
- No noise, hum and disturbances, and a better SNR thanks to isolated digital transmission
- Extremely low latency (<1µs)
- Front panel LED indicators show status for each ADAT connection
- Daisy-chaining possible for up to 32 devices
- ADAT inputs are duplicated on the outputs, eliminating the need for splitters
- Easy upgrade from ADX-32B to ADX-64B-PRO with upgrade module
- Ruggedized anodized aluminum case with Neutrik EtherCon ® RJ45 connectors
- Quality product „Made in Switzerland“
For more info call us 877-477-6432, or if you needed to see a design on a system you need please email us firstname.lastname@example.org