The Nuendo 7 World Tour is stopping here in Corona, CA! The exclusive event is being held on July 30th at 2:00 p.m. at Muzeek World’s office. All attendees will sit in on an exclusive presentation of what’s new in Nuendo 7. If you’ve ever wanted to learn how to use this powerful game audio, television and film post-production software, or just need help with Nuendo, now’s your chance! You’ll get hands-on experience working with the software through Yamaha’s Nuage Advanced Production System. That means that you’ll receive Nuage training in addition to Nuendo training!
So here’s what you’ll get when you register for the Nuendo 7 World Tour:
- Exclusive Presentation on Nuendo and Nuage
- Ask questions and get help with Nuendo
- Nuendo Training
- Nuage Training
If that’s all you need to know, here’s a link to Register for the Nuendo 7 World Tour. The tour, which stops in over 20 countries, is showing off Nuendo in Corona, CA. If you’d like to know more about Nuage and Nuendo, keep reading!
Steinberg designed Nuendo to cover every aspect of post-production work for game audio, television and film. Nuendo 7 is the latest version of this innovative software and offers more dedicated audio-to-picture capabilities than any other audio software on the market. Here’s an easy-to-understand breakdown of what’s new in Nuendo 7.
What’s New in Nuendo 7
- Game Audio Connect offers direct connection to the Audiokinetic Wwise game audio middleware, including integration with Perforce version management
- Fully integrated re-conforming solution for automatic audio-to-picture alignment, including preview functions
- Advanced project collaboration for an easy exchange of audio tracks, including audio files and program data between several Nuendo projects
- VCA fader support for working with large mixing projects on a second mixing layer
- Render Export and Render-in-place allow for easy rendering of an individual selection of audio files including naming conventions to a hard drive or to the same Nuendo project
- 50fps Timecode support, as well as a new Timecode entry scheme within the transport bar
- Metadata of audio events is shown in the info line and in the event itself
- New MIDI tempo detection allows playing onto a MIDI track with the feature reconstructing any tempo change in the performance and aligning it to the grid for further editing
- Plugin manager offers the ability to arrange, sort and group effects and instruments either at the top level or in custom submenus, making finding plugins easier
- VST Connect SE allows for recording audio and MIDI data over the internet with a redesigned graphic user interface that is fully integrated into Nuendo’s control room cue send system
- New effects and updated plugins
- Improved windows handling paradigm including a new workspace organizer as well as new rack zone with dockable MediaBay
- Vastly improved program performance, faster load times and a smoother program behavior
- Design overhaul including redesigned track list and Inspector, enhanced channel strip EQ
The Nuage Integrated Audio Production System provides a professional platform for audio/video post-production. The control and interface hardware integrate perfectly with Steinberg’s Nuendo post-production software. Nuage features flexible modular architecture, which means you can mix and match what components you’ll need for your specific application. Regardless of what components you use, Yamaha’s Nuage system utilizes a beautiful user interface and an innovative design to give you clear visual feedback and unparalleled workflow efficiency.
What are you waiting for? Follow this link to Register for the Nuendo 7 World Tour! You’ll learn about Nuage and Nuendo in Corona, CA. Nuage and Nuendo pair together perfectly, so this is the perfect opportunity to receive any help with Nuendo you need. Get exclusive access to Nuendo training and Nuage training!