Enhance your performance with the L1 Model II system, Bose’s most cutting-edge portable amplification system! The L1 Model II system was designed with musicians, DJs and public speakers in mind. The loudspeaker itself supplies 180-degree horizontal sound coverage along with Bose’s buttery smooth tonal balance—both across the stage and throughout the entire room. The Bose L1 Model II system includes either a single or double B1 or B2 bass modules for greater low-end performance. Here at Muzeek World, the L1 Model II system is additionally available with various Bose accessories such as the A1 PackLite, and the T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine.
Similar to the original, award winning Bose L1 system, the L1 Model II system is an all-encompassing sound system that eliminates the need for conventional monitors, mixers and PA speakers. In addition, this professional grade sound system is jam packed with exclusive Bose technologies designed to enhance your amplified sound.
L1 Model II Overview:
- Suggested use: audiences up to 500
- 24-speaker articulated line array produces 180 degree horizontal sound coverage
- Delivers maximum consistent tonal balance with reduced volume drop off over distance
- System’s interconnecting components enable easy transport, setup and tear down
- L1 Model II packages available with either single or double B1 or B2 bass modules. Optional accessories are also available.
The Bose Advantage
The L1 Model II system’s revolutionary loudspeaker supplies broad, consistent sound coverage of almost 180 degrees – both on stage and across an audience of upwards to several hundred, with hardly any drop off in volume and tone! The Model II system also includes Articulated Array speaker technology for greater tonal balance. The loudspeaker’s 24 vertically mounted drivers are meticulously angled for clean highs and greater overall tone in the room. Even people off to the extreme sides of the stage speakers can enjoy balanced and full sound.
Compact Modules. Powerful Bass.
The Bose L1 Model II system is available with either the B1 or B2 bass module. Here at Muzeek World, we also offer packages with dual B1 and B2 bass modules. The B1 bass module is Bose’s more portable bass module. It’s dramatically lighter and smaller than traditional bass bins that would have been required for the same occasion. In addition, it guarantees precise amplification of lower notes for most voices and instruments. With the L1 Model II system you have the option of an additional B1 module (for a total of 2), or use just one B2 bass module for even greater versatility and power! With the L1 Model II system, you can connect two B1 bass modules or one B2 module on one power stand. The optional PackLite power amplifier allows you to add a second B2 bass module for optimal low-end thump.
Convenient and Efficient
The L1 Model II power stand weighs just 24 pounds, while its 4 retractable legs allow for easy transportation and setup. The power stand also features a simple and straightforward control section. The single line level input can be used in conjunction with instruments, microphones, mixers, laptops, MP3 players or DVD systems. All of the system’s parts have been constructed to withstand the demands of the road. The loudspeaker features a strong, reinforced grille, and each system package includes padded carrying bags for major parts.
The optional T1 ToneMatch audio engine accessory adds four more channels, so you can bolster the system and connect even more instruments and microphones. You can also use the ToneMatch engine to tailor your sound with powerful, tone-shaping tools exclusive to Bose.
L1 Model II Key Features:
- Spatial Dispersion™ and Articulated Array® speaker technologies in the loudspeaker produce broad, consistent sound coverage. The 12 small drivers are arranged using Articulated Array speaker technology in a slender, vertical enclosure—creating almost 180 degrees of horizontal coverage and steady tonal balance.
- Built-in power amplifiers in the power stand supply clear, precise amplification for L1 Model 1S system with up to two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module.
- ToneMatch® port on power stand for digital audio and power connection to ToneMatch audio engine.
- Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED for line level analog input with ¼” TRS phone cable. Can be used for instruments or other audio sources such as DJ mixers, MP3 players, computers or DVD systems.
- Bass module out for amplified bass output signal to the bass module. L1 system automatically adjusts EQ accordingly when bass modules are connected.
- Bass line out produces post-DSP bass signal output. Accepts ¼” TRS phone cable. Use to connect powered subwoofer, an additional amplification system or Bose® PackLite® amplifier with up to 2 additional bass modules.
- Retractable legs supply stability for streamlined power stands and loudspeakers. 4 retractable legs fold out of power stand at once allowing for quick setup and easy transportation.
- Convenient carry bags (one each for the loudspeaker, power stand and bass module) make transportation even easier.