The Electro-Voice EVA series is the most innovative loudspeaker for commercial installation.
The Expandable Vertical Array (EVA) series is an elegantly simple solution for installed sound applications. EVA offers true line array performance, and coherent far-field summing from the patented Hydra plane wave generator. The internal, hidden rigging not only looks great, but also makes EVA incredibly easy to install. The sophisticated internal crossover lets you power up to eight EVA full range modules from a single amplifier channel, eliminating the need for external crossovers or DSP. The four full range modules in the series are complemented by two matching subwoofers that can be flown on top of or behind the array. If you think that your budget isn’t big enough for a great sounding line array, EVA may be just the answer you’re looking for.
EVA rigging uses simple and attractive coupling plates to join modules. The resulting array is smooth-sided and unobtrusive. There are no box angle adjustments. EVA modules connect with an integrated internal top-tobottom metal structure. Hidden by cover panels, this nearly invisible rigging system gives an EVA cluster the aesthetic appeal of an architectural element rather than a loudspeaker system. The EVA-2082S rigging system is designed to carry an array of up to eight modules with a safety factor of greater than 8:1.
- High performance, cost-effective
- Ideal for fixed-installation line arrays
- Two array elements in each module
- Two 8-inch low-distortion woofers
- Four 1.25-inch titanium diaphragm HF drivers
- Advanced Hydra(R) plane wave generators
- High sensitivity (104 dB) for high output
- Super efficient: drive up to 8 boxes from a single amp channel
- Sixth-order passive crossover with HF protection
- Integrated hidden suspension hardware
- Choice of three finishes: indoor, PI and fiberglass
- EVADA (EVA Design Assistant) software tool
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-477-6432 ex. 101 for pricing and questions