Spend less time setting up your equipment and more time rockin’ out! The new Bose L1 Model 1S system is a portable line array system that is a powerful fusion of both portability and performance. Its compact size and lightweight build allow for quick and easy setup, yet it still packs enough power to fill a mid-sized venue. This system is great for solo musicians, bands and public speakers. The L1 Model 1S system is available with either a B1 or B2 bass module, and the optional ToneMatch audio engine. Here at Muzeek World, we also offer different packages with dual B1 modules. Please continue reading for more info.
L1 Model 1S Overview:
- Suggested use: audiences up to 300
- 12-speaker articulated line array produces 180 degree horizontal sound coverage
- Delivers consistent tonal balance with reduced volume drop off over distance
- System’s interconnecting components enable easy transport, setup and tear down
- B1 or B2 Bass Module included depending on system package
- Optional 4-Channel ToneMatch audio engine with premium effects available
Versatile PA Placement
The vertical design of the system’s small, closely spaced drivers enable the L1 Model 1S system to send sound both forward and to the sides—producing nearly 180-degree coverage—but with minimal up and down, minimizing unwanted reverb. This allows for consistent tonal balance as sound is spread more evenly across the stage and into the audience. In addition, the volume level drops off much more slowly than with a traditional speaker.
Special Bose® technologies allow the L1 Model 1S system to function as both PA and monitor. It can be placed behind or next to the performer. On top of that, you hear exactly what your audience hears. With the L1 Model 1S System, you’re in total control, and there’s absolutely no need for traditional monitors, mixers and PA systems.
The L1 Model 1S system is composed of three major parts: the upper array, lower extension and power stand. These parts can quickly connect without other speaker stands. Both setup and takedown take only a few minutes. As if that wasn’t enough, every major component stores neatly into the included carry bags, allowing for easy transportation.
Compact Modules. Powerful Bass.
The Bose L1 Model 1S System is available with either the B1 or B2 bass module. Here at Muzeek World, we also offer packages with dual B1 modules. The B1 bass module is Bose’s more portable bass module. It’s dramatically lighter and smaller than traditional bass bins that would have been required for the same occasion. In addition, it guarantees precise amplification of lower notes for most voices and instruments. With the L1 Model 1S system you have the option of an additional B1 module (for a total of 2), or use just one B2 bass module for even greater versatility and power!
The optional T1 ToneMatch audio engine adds four additional channels, so you can bolster the system and connect even more instruments and microphones. You can also use the ToneMatch engine to tailor your sound with powerful, tone-shaping tools only available in select Bose products.
This compact, 4-channel engine gives you next-level control when it comes to your sound. Enjoy a plethora of options with the integrated ToneMatch preset library. Just touching a single button can make hundreds of precise adjustments to the sound of your instruments and/or microphones. The engine additionally includes an entire suite of premium reverbs, effects and dynamics processing. It connects to the L1 Model 1S system through a single digital cable for fast and convenient setup.
L1 Model 1S Key Features:
- Spatial Dispersion™ and Articulated Array® speaker technologies in the loudspeaker produce broad, consistent sound coverage. The 12 small drivers are arranged using Articulated Array speaker technology in a slender, vertical enclosure—creating almost 180 degrees of horizontal coverage and steady tonal balance.
- Built-in power amplifiers in the power stand supply clear, precise amplification for L1 Model 1S system with up to two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module.
- ToneMatch® port on power stand for digital audio and power connection to ToneMatch audio engine.
- Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED for line level analog input with ¼” TRS phone cable. Can be used for instruments or other audio sources such as DJ mixers, MP3 players, computers or DVD systems.
- Interlocking design of the lightweight parts cancels the need for speaker stands and speaker wires. Setup is simple and easy, taking only a few minutes.
- Retractable legs supply stability for streamlined power stands and loudspeakers. Four retractable legs fold out of power stand at once allowing for quick setup and easy transportation.
- Convenient carry bags (one each for the loudspeaker, power stand and bass module) make transportation even easier.