Like its long-throw partner, the T4805, the innovative Nexo Geo T2815 Tangent Array Module incorporates the patent-pending GEO Hyperboloid Reflective Wavesource
This unique device for controlling acoustic energy makes GEO T the only concert-level sound system in existence that is capable of seamless, coherent nearfield/downfill coverage.
The T2815 controls midbass energy with a unique cardioid dipole that pairs the front-firing woofers with resistive acoustic radiators. When used as the nearfield element in a curved vertical Tangent Array with T4805 modules, the T2815’s passive radiators enable it to generate a consisent 120° dispersion in the non-coupling plane from 77-250Hz. When the Geo T2815 is used on its own as a horizontal Tangent Array module, the acoustic resistors can be closed off to allow 6dB more forward gain (at the expense of some loss of directional control in the lower octaves).
- Optimized for high power vertical tangent arrays. T2815 is nearfield/downfill element.
- 0.01° precision logarithmic array assembly system is engineered to maintain adequate safety factors when supporting curved vertical arrays.
- T2815 uses acoustic resistors. Dipolar LF sections produce a cardioid pattern from 70Hz to 250Hz.
- High power, long excursion neodymium 8” woofers deliver full range output.
- Patent-pending Hyperboloid Reflective Wavesources project tangent wavefronts for coherent output and flexible coverage.
- Patent-pending Directivity Phase Device allows line source coupling throughout the midrange.
Because the Nexo Geo T Series was developed hand in hand with leading PA hire companies and tested worldwide they have a re-defined high output sound reinforcement. You can be confident knowing that the Geo T2815 is trusted by major musical events around the world and they wouldn’t just purchase any speaker, they demand the best!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-477-6432 ex 101 for pricing and questions!