iPad Meets Professional Digital Mixing Console
A Great Digital Console for Churches on a budget, and production companies doing small to mid size events
The M-200i being part of the V-Mixer family means it has award-winning sound quality, operation and expandability – all condensed into a compact body. It is a V-Mixer with 24 analog inputs, 12 analog outputs and stereo digital output (AES/EBU) all built-in to the main unit. It’s ready to perform, out of the box.
With the built-in REAC port, it is easily expanded to include remote I/O simply by adding a Roland Digital Snake head.
Expand further with any other device from the REAC family including Personal Mixers and/or Multi-channel Recorder/Player technology. Inside it is equipped with a fully spec’d 32 channels plus Main LR, 8 AUX, 4 Matrix outputs, along with 8 DCA groups.
It is loaded with four multi-effect processors and four 31-band graphic EQ units which are requirements for any professional live sound production. Other popular functions including WAV recording/playback using USB memory, remote control via PC/Mac, and DAW recording.
Add to that powerful and comprehensive iPad control and the M-200i V-Mixer clearly stands out as the new direction for live consoles in any venue.
- 32-channel digital mixer (controllable with or without iPad)
- 17 motorized faders, dedicated buttons and knobs for key functions
- 24 onboard inputs and 14 outputs – expandable up to 64 x 54
- Fully featured, comprehensive iPad control for all major functions
- Wireless and wired iPad control (two at same time)
- Easily expandable to include personal mixing and multi-channel playback/record