Get the amazing sound quality and rock-solid reliability of VENUE all in one compact console. Avid VENUE SC48 is a fully integrated live sound system that combines all I/O, digital signal processing, and tactile control into a single console, making it the most affordable and portable VENUE system yet. The console not only features the celebrated characteristics of VENUE, including studio-quality plug-in support, seamless integration with Pro Tools LE systems, and complete show file portability, it offers several innovative new workflows that streamline the mixing process, allowing you to concentrate on mixing the show instead of operating the board.
Amazing Sound Quality
Don’t let its small size fool you. The Avid SC48 is a powerful performer, letting you create and deliver everything from simple to complex mixes in stunning sound quality. Its studio-grade mic preamps preserve audio fidelity and imaging for complete transparency, while built-in processing, including high-quality graphic EQ and dynamics, optimize clarity. And with support for professional plug-ins built right into the console, you can easily re-create and instantly recall an artist’s signature studio sound live on stage — no other console at this price point provides you with the sheer number and breadth of sound processing choices available at your fingertips.
- Fully integrated console offers built-in I/O for stage and ancillary sources, DSP, and tactile control for ultimate portability
- Compact footprint fits small- to mid-size clubs, houses of worship, theaters, corporate events, and more
- First-rate VENUE sound quality provides amazing audio clarity in any room
- Supports professional audio plug-ins for creating studio-quality mixes live
- Record and play back up to 32 tracks with the built-in Pro Tools FireWire interface and included software
- VENUE software, the industry’s easiest, most comprehensive control software
- 48 analog mic/line XLR inputs, 16 analog line outputs (expandable to 32)
- Single expansion slot for maximizing output count or adding A-Net connectivity
- 16 Aux Sends, 8 Groups, plus 8 mono matrixes (linkable as up to 4 stereo matrixes)
- Choice of Left-Right plus Mono or Left-Center-Right Mains bus configuration
- 26 touch-sensitive, motorized faders: 16 input, 8 output master, 1 Flex Channel, and 1 Mains
- 16 assignable, push-switch rotary encoders with multi-segment LED rings enable immediate access to key parameters
- Additional I/O, including talkback, analog and digital 2-track, GPI, MIDI, and Word Clock