The Yamaha LS9-32 32 Channel Digital Live Mixer
The Yamaha LS9-32 is a full-digital mixing console designed for installed systems or SR applications, and in spite of its compact size, provides functionality and a channel count comparable to large-format consoles. 24-bit linear AD/DA converters are used to deliver up to 108 dB of dynamic range and amazing sound quality.
With 32 input head amps the LS9-32 can comfortably handle the complex and varied source requirements presented by a wide range of live sound applications, but it’s always reassuring to know that you can expand it up to 64 channels by just adding external preamps and Mini-YGDAI interface cards for those extra demanding line-ups.
- 32 mono mic/line input and 4 stereo input channels, expandable up to 64 channels in two layers.
- 16 mix buses, 8 matrix buses, plus stereo and mono buses with LCR mode.
- Compact and light enough for one person to move and set up easily.(19.4 kg)
- Virtual Rack packed with effects and EQ for just about any processing requirements.
- SB168-ES Stage box
- EtherSound compliant 16in/8out Stagebox for M7CL and LS9.
- Mini-YGDAI Cards
- MY (Mini-YGDAI) series expansion cards for use in the option I/O slots of digital mixers and DME. 3rd-party cards also available.