Digital Live Sound Mixing with the Comfort and Efficiency of Analog
The M7CL series is a digital live-sound console that carries on the digital evolution from the acclaimed PM1DV2 and PM5D consoles. It includes an impressive array of advanced concepts such as the Centralogic™ control interface that makes it as easy and intuitive to use as an analog console, and in-depth access management facilities that will be particularly appreciated in installations. The M7CL is familiar and comfortable to use, offering a level of convenience that overturns the preconception that “digital is difficult”. A surprising range of functions that you would normally have to supply in the form of peripheral equipment is built in, and all of this is provided in a space that is dramatically less than an analog console of similar scope. The M7CL is the ideal digital mixing console for medium size live sound applications that have previously been handled by analog gear.
- Straightforward hands-on operation with no layers.
- Large touch-panel display offers intuitive control.
- CentralogicT interface allows access to all channels from a front-and-center fader group.
- Two models with onboard analog input: choose the M7CL-48 for a total of 56 inputs (48 microphone and 4 stereo line), or the M7CL-32 for a total of 40 inputs (32 microphone and 4 stereo line).
- Newly-added M7CL-48ES model with built-in EtherSound for easy digital networking and setup using EtherSound stage boxes.
- 16 mix bus and 8 matrix configuration, with an INPUT TO MATRIX function that provides 24 mix bus output capability.
- Powerful channel processing including dynamics, 4-band parametric EQ, and more.
- A versatile range of multi-effects built-in, including the REV-X Add-on Effect package.
- Memorizes up to 300 scenes, with programmable fade time.
- Three Mini-YGDAI card slots for expandability.
- M7CL Editor software provides advanced viewer/controller capability via a personal computer.
- Multi-level security features include password and USB memory key protection.
- USB memory data management capability.
- Ethernet port provided for control.
- Version 3 includes high-performance VCM effects.
- Up to three SB168-ES stage box units can be directly connected in daisy chain or ring configuration via a built-in EtherSound I/O connectors.
- An AUTO CONFIGURE function provides easy automated stage box setupYamaha M7cl