When your limited to space but want a great sound, these are the speakers you would need to use. With just a little over 4 inches in hight, these speakers can be installed in the tightest of areas. Tapping up to 30 watts is what makes these micro speakers an ideal choice for your house, restaurant, church sound , school and retail store.
JBL Control 24CT Micro is a compact in-ceiling speaker, providing full, high quality sound for background music and music-plus-paging systems. These speakers are ideally suited for a wide variety of applications, from restaurants and specialty retail stores to professional offices and airports. Low distortion and a smooth, natural frequency response make the Control 24CT Micro ideal for medium volume business music systems as well as for the medium to low SPL segments of larger or louder systems. Low frequency output can be augmented with the addition of one of the Control Contractor subwoofer models. Similar mid/high frequency voicing to other JBL Control Contractor loudspeakers can, in many systems, allow for mixing and matching of models within zones without requiring separate equalization.
JBL Control 24CT Micro Features
- Extremely wide 150° coverage
- Smooth frequency response
- Advanced crossover network provides very even coverage throughout listening area
115 mm (4.5 in) woofer, injection molded graphite cone
with butyl rubber surround. 12 mm (.5 in) polycarbonate tweeter for extended response
- Includes 25 W multi-tap transformer for 70 V/100 V systems
- Shallow 105 mm (4.1 inch) depth from back of baffle
- Packaged with grille, backcan and tile rails for fast installation and easy dealer stocking