The Electro-Voice advantage in distributed audio is there “total system” approach. Each Electro-Voice product is designed with the whole system in mind. Electro-Voice can offer a complete, input-to-output solution, from the paging microphone to the ceiling speaker. Each component is designed to work together, resulting in simple system designs and user-friendly operation. Electro-Voice offers a wide range of options in every product category; from surface-mount speakers to paging horns to power amplifiers, multiple models are available that allow the system designer to precisely address any installation challenge.
The EVID concept means innovation. EVID is not just another speaker. From the unique, superior design to its innovative acoustic integrity, EVID delivers value, performance and ease-of-use to the contractor and end listener alike. In designing EVID, we evaluated all current products available and asked contractors and typical end users, “What’s important?” End users wanted something attractive and superior sounding in a world of plain black boxes. Contractors wanted a comprehensive line that would provide flexible choices for easier system design and installations. We took their answers back to the speaker lab and we listened. With EVID, we have achieved these goals. The result is a comprehensive background/foreground speaker line with the characteristics installers need and the features users want.
Comprised of dual, six-inch LF drivers and a one-inch Ti/waveguide, the EVID 6.2 is perfect for applications that require exemplary audio and the apability to fill large areas with sound. The flexible Strong-Arm-Mount (SAM™) system also provides the versatility to accommodate any installation challenge. EV’s unique six-inch dual woofer design delivers crisp and clean sound for the best listening experience regardless of the location. Great for larger areas that demand higher SPL, the 6.2 delivers outstanding, full-bass output required by shopping malls, stadiums, and airports. All versions available in White or Black. Identical to the EVID 6.2 but features a line tranformer that offers selectable tabs at 7.5 W, 15 W, 30 W and 60 W, allowing for easy connection to 70V or 100V speaker lines in distributed systems.
- • Rugged surface-mount weather-resistant installation monitor in black finish
- • Dual 6″ woofers with magnetic shielding for extended low end reproduction and close proximity use with video and computer monitors
- • 1″ Coherent Coverage Waveguide Horn tweeter for even dispersion of mids and highs
- • Titanium dome tweeter with neodymium magnets
- • Dual bass ports for greater low end clarity and definition
- • Treated woofer cones, durable zinc-plated steel grille
- • Cast aluminum Strong-Arm Mount(SAM) with 100° of swing and 90° of rotation positioning options
- Electro Voice EVID-6.2 – 2-Way 300-Watt Installation Speaker with Dual 6″ Woofers and 1″ Titanium Tweeter – Black(Pair)
- SAM (Strong-Arm-Mount) Assembly Kit
- 2 x Large Logo Caps
- 2 x Small Logo Caps
- Hex Key
- Owner’s Manual
- 5 Year Warranty
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-477-6432 ex. 101 for questions and pricing!