The Mackie C300Z is a mid-priced 2-way speaker with a 12″ woofer and a 1.75″ compression driver housed in a wide-dispersion constant directivity horn, with a 300 Watt average power handling capacity.
The asymmetrical design and internal damping of the Mackie C300Z speakers contribute toward a natural sound reproduction free of phase anomalies, and the rugged enclosure may be pole-mounted, flown, or used as a floor monitor. C series speakers are tuned exclusively by the renowned EAW design team, and offer design concepts applied to elite loudspeaker systems at a fraction of the cost.
- • Portable Passive loudspeaker with 1.75″ HF compression driver and 12″ LF transducer
- • 750W peak power handling
- • HF compression driver mounted on multi-celled aperture, with constant directivity horn for wide 90° x 45° dispersion angle
- • Accurate reproduction of upper mid-range and high frequencies, tuned Low Impedance Compensated Crossover(LICC) for matching driver beamwidth patterns
- • Asymmetrical monocoque design with no parallel surfaces, causes reflection of mid and high frequency resonances at angles into internal damping materials, minimizes phase anomilies and other signal distortion
- • Equally viable as floor monitor or mounted/flown PA speaker with natural frequency response and dispersion, free from feedback-causing transient spikes
- • Dynamic protection for compression driver, 2nd order high-pass filter for over-excursion protection
- • Inputs and thruputs for parallel connection of up to 2 sets of speakers from single amp channel or powered mixer
- • Rugged impact-resistant enclosure with sturdy side handles, pole-mount, and integrated rigging points for “flying” the speakers
- FOR PRICING CALL 1-877-477-6432 ex. 101 or email email@example.com